Shannon's Land

Monday, February 13, 2006

Moving Day

To my vast worldwide audience,


My family had this distinct honor today of welcoming our 632 peices of "household" goods today. Lori says that it looks pretty funny....stuffing 4000 square feet of furnishings into a 1896 square foot house. Not to mention the fact that the old garage was practically the size of the entire new house!

Lori is trying to console me. She tells me that everything will be all right. I don't know how, but somehow I will hold it together long enough to finish this blog (lower lip is quivering).

Here are some pics from the move....

Bethany couldn't stand the dirty bathroom floors. She got "down" to business.





















Daniel is playing Mr. Inspector....is everything okay? He's holding his long lost coin collection and is pictured here with a rock on his head (the preposition is VERY important).

















Here are the two little princesses. They are having fun being "home".
















And then, there is the Cameron and Allison duo, in the kitchen, "what's for dinner mom?".
















It was a pretty wild and exciting day, to say the least. Tomorrow will be full of more joy and happiness, as the family starts unpacking box after box after box after box, after....well, you get the picture.

My wife seems to be holding up well, but, like I said, her encouragement is the only thing that is holding me together.

Have a great day!

-Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home