Shannon's Land

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hi again.

Here's the latest on the house.......home inspector discovered that the front porch was falling off of the house! We talked about it for just over 30 seconds and decided that we would pass up the house. Too bad, because it was a really nice place. Our new plan is to move into a rental and start building a house. Our target rental location is Monmouth, but that could change, depending on what's available, the number of M&M's in a King Sized package, monthly preciptation in South Africa and the overall intensity of solar rays penetrating the ozone layer over Costa Rica.

Cameron is big into sound and video systems these days - after I promised that whatever house we moved in to would have a home theatre. That was a bad move on my part, but a promise made is a promise kept - so they say. Cameron is reminding me that I will have fun watching football on the home theatre screen and that he will never stop thanking me and that I will be a very popular dad. Wow, I'm motivated now. Let's go buy that home theatre!

Elaina and Faerynn had a tea party today. From the looks of the pictures, I wasn't sure if it was a seance or something else. Low lights, candles, tea, food and flowers (I'm sure that there were rock crystals close by too). Seriously, I think they had a great time, and it made for some cute pictures.

We had pizza tonight for dinner (compliments of the Residence Inn and Figaro's). Cameron had ?? pieces. I told him to stop, but he just kept stuffing it in. Daniel ate so fast, that I couldn't actually say for sure that I could see his jaws moving. It was a big blur.

Speaking of Daniel, he is enjoying RuneScape these days. He has a friend (sycobites) in Idaho that he helps regularly. Apparently they are coloring all of the civilians in the town.l

Bethany is doing great, but had a meltdown yesterday and today. Moby Dick and advanced chemistry are getting the best of her. I have no doubt that she will rally.

Take care,

Shannon

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger The Autumn Rain said...

A seance? Since when did we become cosmic humanists?

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Di said...

Splendid blog, Uncle Shannon! I shall be perusing it regularly with the greatest interest.

We were all so sorry on hearing about the house....we're praying hard for you all. God bless you and chin up!

Much love,
Madelaine
(posting from Mama's blog!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home